Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Here I Am

Hello and Howdy!

I have been writing a private blog for quite some time. A handful of friends read it. I imagine a few strangers stumbled upon it now and then, too. However, I was reluctant to share it with everyone. I didn't even let my family see it.


I'm not sure why I kept it so private. I tend to be very open. I'm known in some circle for being the honest one, a tad brutally honest in fact. Maybe I was scared of what people would think.


I read many blogs, most of them I truly enjoy. I read several blogs by other mommies. Some are moms with kids with special needs. Others are moms who write professionally. Others still have children the same age as my little girl. And they all put themselves out there. Yes, some use psuedonyms and limit photos of their children. But they still put themselves out there. They write with grace and openness and it inspires me. Sometimes they even cut a vein and let it bleed for all of us to see.


And so here I am. I realize I am behind the times. I only got an Ipod and a Blackberry recently after all.


It took me a little longer to get ready. Here I am.

1 comment:

S. said...

Welcome and thanks for sharing.