Friday, April 04, 2008

Back to normal

Normal for us I reckon.

Dust covers the whole house again as construction continues.
Miss CC has the sniffles.
I have asolutely NO energy. I'm talking I can hardly get out of bed.
Is it anemia? Virus coming? Homones? Thyroid? Just depression or stress?
Doctor has no idea of course but did send my blood away for tests.
Now a weekend wondering.....

Read an interesting article in an old Oprah mag about desire. About in every relationship you are doing the desiring or being the one desired. You rarely are on the same page.

Mr. C handled the very honest words of his daughter rather well. He's trying to improve his grumpy ole self. It is so hard for him. He does not have to say anything for all around to feel tension. He is so Type A it is not even funny. He can never really relax. We've finally decided to see a therapist together. YAY! As always, good comes out of bad.

Yay for shrinks! Boo Tom Cruise!

3 comments:

tulipmom said...

I'm glad to hear you brought it up and that he handled it ok. Good luck with the therapist.

I hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted on what the doc says.

Baby Weinstein said...

The dust could be the culprit--allergies can take many forms, including exhaustion, as your immune system goes into overdrive. If Claritin helps, try it--I've even gotten relief from Benadryl, which is supposed to make you drowsy but which gives me energy when the allergens are dragging me down. (It's mold season here in North Dakota, so I know whereof I speak.)

Drama Mama said...

Hope you feel better soon!