Sunday, July 27, 2008

yucky yucky

It gets harder and harder to blog. And I don't know why.

Except that I don't what to be one of those bloggers who always writes about what is wrong. I would much rather inspire and write about happiness.

But lately that is all there is to write about - something going wrong.

Like a lost cell phone.
And a bottle of water spilled into my new purse.
Thus, a ruined camera.
More meltdowns than I can count due to starting kindergarten (year-round school).
A close relative dx with stage 4 melanoma cancer.
And just for kicks - discovering a lump in my breast.

Mammogram tomorrow morning. See you then.

2 comments:

tulipmom said...

Oh my goodness. I'm sending good thoughts your way in the hope that things start looking up ..... beginning tomorrow morning with that mammogram. Please keep us posted.

tulipmom said...

Just checking in to see how it went ...